About Hillsdale Christian Academy Preschool
Hillsdale Preschool is the kindling that set Hillsdale Christian Academy aflame. It’s beginnings in 2005 have enabled Hillsdale Christian Academy to flourish. Our preschool is a great starting point for every child to begin a successful school career. VPK is a part of the K4 program as well. Elementary grades were added. The most recent addition are the Upper school grades.
Ages:Hillsdale Preschool admits students age 2 – PreK4. Students are required to be the academic age on or before September 1 in order to apply. Some exclusions may apply for late 2 year enrollees.
- 2 year-olds and 3 year-olds:
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- 4 year olds*; VPK is a part of the K4 program:
Half Day-7:30 am – 12:00 Noon;
Full Day- 7:30 am – 2:00 pm;
Aftercare 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm
*Early Care is provided from 7:00am-7:30am
Classes at HCAP are fun, inviting, organized and exciting. Each teacher encourages students to bring out their best and challenges them to work up to their potential. The preschool is a learning time preparing kids for school. As a Christian school a Christ-centered curriculum is used.
Luke 2:52 reads, “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” This “whole-body” endeavor of educating and encouraging your child to greatness is a direct result of the example set up for us in the Word of God. What we do at HCAP will reflect each of these components.
- Wisdom: Knowledge that is applied to life’s circumstances.
- Stature: Healthy and growing bodies that are respected by others and ourselves.
- Favor with God: Knowing who God is and how your child can have a relationship with Him.
- Favor with Man: Getting along with one another in love.